During the one and a half hour of your very first appointment at the clinic, we will listen to your needs and will proceed to an exhaustive dental health assessment, which includes:
- prophylaxis (initial dental cleaning),
- evaluation of your mouth, gums and teeth using an intra-oral camera,
- early and non-invasive detection of caries (laser),
- detection of gum disease and mouth cancer,
- any necessary panoramic and intra-oral digital x-rays,
- an exhaustive written report of your dental health that also takes your needs into consideration established with your dentist and
- a detailed treatment plan so that you have all the information to choose the best course for your dental health.
If necessary, this treatment plan will be updated the next time you come to the clinic to reflect the evolution of your dental health and needs.